I swear my husband has the driest skin in the world. It is forever cracking, and just awful. We have tried many different things, and nothing has worked. Creams for overnight relief. Everything.
I was given the chance to try Booda Butter, and the first person I thought of was my husband. When I received this product in the mail, I thought the packaging was amazing. I have a thing about Buddha's. I am a huge collector. Down to the Buddha beer bottle my mom got me while on a recent vacation of hers.
So, I thought cute packaging and all, I am putting this to the test. I decided that I would give my husband a foot rub using Booda Butter. He thought I was just being nice, secretly, I was putting this to the test. It rubs on so smooth after you soften it up in your hands. There is no strong chemical smells, and it works perfect! My husband said he needs to start using this product everyday. And everyday since it has sat on our fireplace mantle, and my husband uses it before and after work everyday.
The best part? This isn't just some body butter to use on your dry skin. Booda Butter has many different uses including:
- Give Your Hair a Deep-Conditioning Treatment...After rinsing your hair in a warm shower, try liberally applying Booda Butter from root to tip, wrap a towel around your head and hang out for 20 minutes, then rinse. You'll be amazed at the intense hydration!
- Heal & Preserve Your Tattoo with Booda Butter! Keep that beautiful body art vibrant, healthy-looking and moist! Carry the tube of Booda with you all day to reapply as often as needed.
- Men... After Shaving, Try Booda Butter Instead! Your face is a sensitive place, so don't trust just anything as your aftershave. No toxins, no razorburn and won't clog pores!
- Smooth Fly-Aways and Frizzy Hair. Simply smooth a tiny amount between your palms and lightly run hands over dry hair to tame those guys! Also adds a beautiful finishing shine to your Booda-Do! Extra-Friendly to curly and wavy hair too!
- The Dry Scalp Treatment requires nothing more then a little melted Booda on your finger tips and a relaxing head massage.
- The Pat Technique: Lots of people are unsure how to evenly apply Booda Butter to their body at first, so let us recommend this... Scoop a pea sized amount into hands and rub your palms together to melt. Now lightly pat the area in which you wish to moisturize, followed by circular massaging to get a nice even coverage.
This is just some of the many interesting uses for Booda Butter.
Booda Butter is made with all natural ingredients including:
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Olive Oil
You will not be disappointed in this product. It is definitely a household favorite.
To find out more about this product, please click here.