Both my kids have come to an age where we are not using regular sippy cups any longer. We have been mainly using sports drink cups for my oldest, really because I fear the spills and clean up. And my two year old has caught on that he isn't a baby any more and doesn't want to use baby cups either. So when I received Pacific Baby Hot Tots Toddler Bottles, I thought that my older son wouldn't be so into them and I would try them with my younger son. I was completely wrong! They both wanted them.
Some of my favorite features about this bottle are:
- Keeps liquids cold or warm for up to ten hours!
- It is stainless steel, and easy to keep clean
- DISHWASHER SAFE (Top Rack) but who doesn't love that?
- You can get it in stylish colors
- You can get replacement straws for them
- There is a cover over the straw that is easy for the kids to move, but helps keep all the germs away when not in use.
Both of my boys love their cups! We use them every day for juice and water. And I have found that they do not leak, at least for us. They are easy to disassemble and put in the dishwasher. And they are great for teaching your kids to drink out of straws.
Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."